About SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe
Ernani Heldt, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe
SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Fairbanks Ranch/East Rancho Santa Fe.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
California State License Board #931961
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OSHA - Other Training
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- California State License Board #931961
- BBB Accredited Business
- Member Of The Encinitas Chamber of Commerce